Wanted- driver to Gulf Wars

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Wed Feb 12 13:21:34 PST 1997

Greetings to those interested in going to Gulf Wars in March,

My wife and I are looking for another individual or couple to share the
driving to this years Gulf Wars. She plans to drive most of the way, but
needs a relief driver for some of the distance. (I don't drive except
locally)

We are planning on leaving on Tuesday night March 11 from southwest
Austin and returning on the next Sunday. We may be willing to pick up
someone on the way.

We are looking for a safe driver confortable driving a Dodge mini-van
pulling a small cargo trailer.

Thanks.
   Stefan li Rous and Alina Mitchell

markh at risc.sps.mot.com

PS: For those interested in classes, I will be teaching a hands-on
class on pewter casting using soapstone molds at Gulf Wars.