Lyonesse -- again

Heidi J Torres hjt at tenet.edu
Wed Feb 12 21:12:50 PST 1997

Greetings all from Mari, Baroness of Bjornsborg, Gateway to Lyonesse!

I am here to remind you all, on behalf of the Lady Lyonesse, that the
deadline for submitting a Letter of Intent for either the Tournament or
the Artisans' Display is drawing closer!  If you are planning to attend
and participate in the Tournament or the Display, you will need to send a
Letter of Intent in order to qualify for the Championship.

Fighters, you need the sponsorship of a lady to enter the lists.  Please
provide both addresses (if different) so that Lyonesse booklets can be
sent to both parties.

Speaking of booklets, they are now available and will be mailed to all
who send Letters of Intent.  We should have a few extras, so if you'd
like to know more about tournament, write and request a booklet.

Thanks for your time!

Mari