Shannon Smith' Passing

lnahbyrd lnahbyrd at onramp.net
Thu Feb 13 04:59:58 PST 1997

The following is excerpted from the page dedicated to Shannon Smith, wife of
Donal Dubh (aka Bill Smith), linked from www.brewich.com, with permission
from Donal. The funeral arrangements are listed below. If I can be of any
assistance whatsoever, please call me at 713-661-0667 or page me at
713-285-3162, at whatever time it might be necessary.

Earthman's is at 12555 S. Kirkwood (at 59)
Phone: 240-3300

Please pass this information on to any who might be interested in attending,
emailing condolances, or could pass it on to someone else who might be
interested.

On Sunday, February 9th 1997, at the age of 42, Shannon Glenn Porter-Smith,
wife of Donal (aka Bill W Smith Jr) and mother of Matthew, passed over into
the Summer Lands. She went suddenly, in her sleep, after a beautiful day
spent with her parents, sister, nephews, child and husband. A wake and
drumming was held that evening and was well attended. Donal asks for works
and wishes to speed her journey and, when she is rested and ready, her
return. Merry Met, Merry Parted, and Merry Meet Again.

Last Update: 2/12/97 11:34am

Funeral Home: Earthman's in Sugarland (Kirkwood at 59)
Viewing and Visitation: Thursday, 2/13/97 from 5-9pm (at Earthman's)
Service: Friday, 2/14/97 at 10:30am (at Earthman's)

NOTE: In place of flowers, I am asking that you make a donation to your
local area Women's Shelter in Shannon's name. Cards may be sent to the
Funeral Home.

All information below this point is subject to change

Ritual: Saturday evening?

The remains will be cremated. Her sister, Heather, and I plan to go to CMA's
Beltaine gathering and place the ashes under a sapling we will plant there.
It is one of the places she was happiest.

Please let me know that you stopped by here by sending email to
donal at brewich.com. All email condolences and such will be bundled and placed
on a CD-ROM I am compiling for our son.