Canvas cabin tent

Seumas colquhou at bga.com
Sat Feb 15 17:28:09 PST 1997

up for grabs. Circa '59-'60 Sears 8'x12' freestanding canvas cabin tent
with floor. One onwer. Center height 7' with 5'eves. In fair shape needs
a little work and a lot of tlc. All poles but no stakes (req 4-12
stakes) folds/rolls up to the size of a large sleeping bag (almost).
Canvas is about 20 or so pounds (I'm no good at guessamating) pole bag
about the same. One person can setup in about 15-20 min or so.

Reason for getting rid of: bought another tent, no room in
itty-bitty-apt.

 Will deliver and help setup first time within the Austin area, provided
on one of my free weekends. Sorry can not setup tent in apt to show.

e-mail me @ colquhou at bga.com for more info or phone number.

Seumas

(was Téarlach)