Gulf War\Tent

Michael Heydon Marrock at msn.com
Wed Feb 19 17:47:15 PST 1997

Unto the Warriors and Artisans of Ansteorra who are traveling to GULF WARS, I
am looking for any person available to collect a large cabin tent from a
Scadian in the Austin area and deliver same to myself at the aforementioned
war.

As payment for this service, my lady and myself will prepare a feast,
including drink, (with proof of age), and cheesecake for the deliverer and his
or her companion.

Please respond to:

Marrock at msn.com

(918) 836-2516, collect if you wish...

Professional Contact:				Personal Contact:
M. D. Heydon							Lord Marrock Viltár Hár
Entrepreneur 							Premier Drighton of Northkeep
mdheydon at juno.com						marrock at msn.com
I march to the beat of a			Vert a hare
different saxophone player			tricorporate Argent