Removal of contact info

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Mon Feb 24 07:55:33 PST 1997

Something for people to think about: Are officers really able to fulfill all
of their duties if they cannot have their contact information published? And
if someone allows it published only in print, it is not that much harder for
it to fall in the wrong hands. I am a genealogist, and have been in contact
with people all across the country (and one or two in Canada). I would not
have any trouble coming up with a convincing story to convince one of these
contacts in getting a flier from a local SCA group.

Keep up the good work, PUG. Some of us at least appreciate it.
Alan MacRonan MacCalum