Removal of contact info

Jeanne Stapleton jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
Mon Feb 24 08:38:04 PST 1997

> Something for people to think about: Are officers really able to
> fulfill all of their duties if they cannot have their contact
> information published?

I strongly feel, NO.  It's like anything, the privilege of being an
officer just brings with it more responsibilities.  Being a good
contact IMO is one of the major ones.

 And if someone allows it published only in
> print, it is not that much harder for it to fall in the wrong hands.
> I am a genealogist, and have been in contact with people all across
> the country (and one or two in Canada). I would not have any trouble
> coming up with a convincing story to convince one of these contacts
> in getting a flier from a local SCA group.
>
> Keep up the good work, PUG. Some of us at least appreciate it.
> Alan MacRonan MacCalum

Countess Berengaria de Montfort de Carcassonne, OP
Barony of Caerthe
Kingdom of the Outlands