Kingdom Web site officer/contact notice...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Feb 24 10:16:33 PST 1997

> >  In other words, I'm going to make my life easy since I can't make it
> >  convenient for those looking for information. Not to mention trying to
> >  cover my own ass as far as liability is concerned. (Ie. I surrender.
> >  You win.)
> No, I didn't win, Pug. I lost, big-time.

Sorry. I didn't mean the average person who actually used the
information. I mean the people who didn't think any of this information
should be made public.

> and appreciated. but apparently not by all.

They appreciated what I was doing, just not everything I did.

> Anyway, what would Curly, Larry and Moe say about it?

2 fingers in the eyes I bet.

> Or Meatloaf, for that matter :)

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  |  "If you want my views of history,
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   there is something you should know.