An Engagement

D.C. Dixon dcdixon at pobox.com
Mon Feb 24 15:05:48 PST 1997

My Laurel, Master Allan, announced my engagement to Meridies. It somehow
seems right for me to announce it to Ansteorra:

>I am pleased to announce the engagement of Lady Jeannesson Cheronnet de
>Champagne, called Janessia to Lord Danyel MacGregor.  I know you will
>join me in wishing them well.
>
>Master Allan of Moffat

I have tried to contact many of you individually, but this seemed like a
good way not to miss anyone. I am moving this weekend and the phone number
will be changing, but the email won't. I will look forward to making
introductions at Gulf Wars.

Please do share the good news with those who aren't online.

Janessia
formerly of Shadowlands, Stargate, and Dun Brudhair (or whatever name it's
changed to now)
Deborah C. Dixon, RHSP      //  dcdixon at pobox.com   //  janessia at pobox.com

If mail to me bounces, please let me know at d.dixon1 at genie.com

My opinions do not represent those of my employer.

Lady Jeannesson Cheronnet de Champagne, called Janessia
Canton of Owl's Nest, Kingdom of Meridies
Reservation person for the Baronial Tax Revolt, March 7-9, 1997

Gig 'em Aggies
Class of '87