Kingdom Web site officer

ches ches at io.com
Thu Feb 27 18:42:32 PST 1997

Same job here dude. I totally feel for you. They are really keeping
things tight here at CIAS lately what with dynamic html and all. God
what a headache! You just keep doing what you are doing and let us
live with what we can do for our Kingdom, our games, and ourselves.
We cannot hold you or any others like us totally responsible for
every splinter one of us happens to get in their thumb about
whatever.

Ciao
Ches