Information wanted

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Mon Feb 3 10:17:15 PST 1997

At 10:53 AM 2/3/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Below is a message I was asked to forward to the Ansteorra list.
>Replies may be sent directly to the address listed below or to me and
>I will be happy to forward them.
>
>Gunhilda
>Shire of Mooneschadowe

I do not find her listed in the Elfsea Domesday List, which includes the
members of the Canton of Dun an Locha Ruadh (which includes the Benbrook area).
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove, resident of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and the Barony
of Elfsea, Herald of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor