cloven fruit

Heidi J Torres hjt at tenet.edu
Wed Feb 5 20:31:49 PST 1997

On 5 Feb 1997, Mark Harris wrote:

> Greetings unto Mari,
>
> Ok, I can see your point. But I'm going to s-t-r-e-t-c-h my original
> comment a little and say presenting someone with a soggy tomato of
> cloves does not meet my original "properly presented" requirement.

Okay, your point taken, too.  And I will admit, not all unhappy fruit was
so flagrantly dispatched.  Often it was accepted pleasantly then spirited
away and dumped in a nearby river or something.

Also, I might have given a wrong impression; we tended to get the fruit
in the traditional way; only our methods of disposal were unconventional.

Yours in clarity,

Mari