Cloved Fruits and Kissing "Games"

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 6 15:22:37 PST 1997

'wolf wrote:

>from the informal pole here *by teh posting contents), it seems safe
>to suggest that the  vast majority, male and female find this
>"game", intrusive, juvenile, unwanted and have developed amusing
>ways to end the games of the children that insist on attmpting to
>perpetuate it on a adult population that find the game unwanted..

   I realize that you called it an "informal" poll, but I don't think
that reading 10 or 15 posts from the vocal members of the list allows
you to speak for the "vast majoriity".
   I personally often enjoyed the cloved fruit game. I get kind of
nostalgic for it. I found it to be fun, amusing and MOSTLY harmless.
   A childish game? Hmm. You mean like dressing up like a Knight and
playing with sticks, or dressing up like a cavalier and fencing, or
pretending your a noble lady? Yea, I guess you're right. It is pretty
childish.

Kein MacEwan
(Who refuses to grow up.)