Boy's Life blurb

Paul T. Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Sun Feb 9 19:18:11 PST 1997

Galen of Bristol here!

Scott White wrote:

<big snip>

> I've often suggested in this mailing list and other forums that each SCA
> group should appoint a media officer, whether it's an actual 'office' or
> not; but that's usually one of those suggestions that folks respond to with,
> "yeah, that's nice, now let's argue about principalities some more ..."
> Maybe we should give it some serious thought for a change.
>
> Your turn!
>
> Gnith

I was always taught, and have always practiced, that the seneschal of any branch
is in charge of that branch's public relations.  It's something I've tried to
keep in mind whenever I was a seneschal.

- Galen

Paul T. Mitchell - pmitchel at flash.net
http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel (new site!)
"Broken promises don't upset me.  I just think, why did they
believe me?"  - Jack Handey (and not Bill Clinton, after all)