PR issue

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Mon Feb 10 13:23:29 PST 1997

>seneschal

I was always under the impression that we were ALL PR people in the SCA.
As far as the duties of the seneschal, I was once told that as the Baron of
Loch Sollier,
I had the right to go down to the Troll booth and give the proceeds away to
all of the people at the event.  It was the the seneschal's responsiblity to
make sure that there wasn't any money there to give away.

                                                                    Bors