PR packet

R o W robertwestmar at juno.com
Mon Feb 10 17:48:07 PST 1997

Milady,
i don't think you actually contradicted me.      me----"Forbidden 'on
line' announcement  of sca event & times."   you----"exact location of an
event site cannot be announced in an open electronic forum"
me----"forbidden to disclose a method of reaching the 'contact person'
unless prior permission is granted."     you-----"no ones name, address,
etc. will be published on the Web without their prior permission"
all sounds the same to me   :)  :)    since you're the Ansteorran
ombudsman  & i am a former Middle&East ombudsman,  perhaps we can
exchange ideas at the Mists Games.  Thankyou tho for keeping me accurate.
    I'll let you know the results of the discussion with the other sca
journalists who have contacted me at my work email.
robert