Ahhhh! Back at last!

dentim at mail.myriad.net dentim at mail.myriad.net
Wed Feb 12 12:11:03 PST 1997

Greetings all!

Being to proud posseser of a new 33.6 modem(finally), and the Raven's Fort
hospitaler, I am happy to announce.......

                *****Shameless plug alert!!!******

                    RAIDING SEASON IS UPON US!

    Come to the NORTH SEA RAIDS (Feb14-16) at the Stones of Raven's Fort

    Time to prove your mettle in combat against honorable foes on land or
sea! May Valhalla's halls be filled with valiant warriors. Melees and
longship battles will boast four new scenarios this year along with the ever
popular  horn blowing competition (longest,loudest, and most notes played).
Celtic or Viking A&S and Bardic. Site fee $4.Feast $5. Make cheques payable
to: SCA,Inc. Barony of Raven's Fort.All beasties must have proof of
vaccinations and be on  leashes. The grounds shall open 4pm Friday and close
2pm Sunday.

In addition, our kingdom Earl Marshall, Sir Karl, has designated this event
as an official WAR PRACTICE! So come all and get ready for Gulf Wars! (death
to Trimaris!)

timo
littlescumsuckingmutantlefty

ps: you can put my phone # anywhere you want!  (409)693-7600 for info