manuals and law

Lisa A. May xylm1 at ttacs1.ttu.edu
Thu Feb 13 17:19:52 PST 1997

On Wed, 12 Feb 1997, Larkin O'Kane wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Feb 1997 10:08:15 -0600 (CST), you wrote:
>
> >I will be working with Artorius to finish the update of law that I started
> >just before I stepped down. This would supercede any previous versions.
>
> Your excellency,
>
> Have you any indications of whether or not this update will be
> available electronically? And have you an electronic source of the
> Present laws of Ansteorra?

Greetings to the net.

As a follow-up to Larkin's query, does anyone know if Artorius has access
to the net?  If he has an e-mail address, I would appreciate it if
someone could send it to me.

Thank you.

Margaret

Countess Margaret ny Connor  *  Lisa A. May               *
Barony of Bonwicke           *  Texas Tech School of Law  *
Kingdom of Ansteorra         *  Lubbock, TX               *