seeking Scott Fridenberg

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Mon Feb 17 12:54:35 PST 1997

	Sorry, but a gentle wrote to me asking about Flytings in the Norse
tradition, and my server will not reccognize his address.  If you are in
there, pleas email me.  I've tried replying to the address that my server
has on the reply command, but it does not go through.
	I can re-send the information about Flyting as a contest as soon
as you reply.
	Thank you, return to your disscussion...
	Mikal the Ram

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
Long have I wandered    the wind now my poet
          Without companion or friend
You speak of your teachings     The priests have so taught
          To scorn the tales of past valor
If this is the cost      and coin of the trade
          How can one profit or gain?
			(JOHNSAGA)