Ride to the war--far west

Lenny Zimmermann zarlor at acm.org
Thu Feb 20 07:59:50 PST 1997

On Thu, 20 Feb 1997 10:31:40 -0500 (EST), you wrote:

>I understand there is an event in San Antonio the weekend before Gulf Wars.
> Someone please send me info.

The event in Bjornsborg (San Antonio) is called the Tournee de
Lyonesse. It tends to get a lot of really good press in this Kingdom
and we have between 150 and 300 people who usually attend. My wife,
Isobel Grace Hadleigh (mka Gail Taylor), is co-Autocrat and if you
would like to contact her directly her email is IGHadleigh at aol.com

I do know that merchants are more than welcome, but they are asked to
only present period style wares, at least in the open. I don't have
the event announcement with me, so perhaps if you asked my wife she
could provide more information.

Honos Servio,
Lionardo Acquistapace, Bjornsborg
(mka Lenny Zimmermann, San Antonio)