Spring melees reminder

Scott White swhite at cimedia.com
Thu Feb 20 08:26:07 PST 1997

>Spring Melees will take place on the weekend of February 21-23, 1997.
>
>Enjoy meless before Gulf Wars! Learn and teach
>military tactics!

DO IT folks! Mundane concerns will keep me away, but I'd encourage all able
bodies to head out to Bordermarch this weekend.

It's a wonderfully outfitted site (lots of shade, two showerhouses, plenty
of space) with a cool permanent CASTLE! My three trips to Bordermarch have
been some of my favorite events thus far.

Gulf Wars is sooner than you think! Let's be ready!

Gnith
<swhite at cimedia.com>