Spring melees reminder

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Thu Feb 20 17:53:56 PST 1997

>Greetings,
>
>Spring Melees will take place on the weekend of February 21-23, 1997.
>
>Come one, come all!! Enjoy meless before Gulf Wars! Learn and teach
>military tactics!
>His majesty has requested that all fighters going to the War be well versed in
>Siege Tactics. What better place to practice than the Bordermarch Castle?

There will be at least 4 of the new Baldar blunts at melees tha I have sent
for testing. I don't know if any one else has any of the blunts to bring.
The 4 I am sending are mounted on 28" shafts, for longbows/recurves. Please
email me personaly or on the list with your comments questions. No they are
probly not going to be used on the light list. They are as hard as thistle
missels, just lighter.
Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort Kingdon of Ansteorra