Gulf War

Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Sat Feb 22 08:29:32 PST 1997

On Sat, 22 Feb 97 15:14:54 UT, "Michael Heydon" <Marrock at msn.com>
wrote:

>"Ansteorra MUST win" is a much better war cry than Ansteorra SHOULD win", >for those who understand we are playing.

"Ansteorra WILL win" is a war cry that is true, regardless of the
final score. In this game we play we are all winners. Some wins are
larger than others. The true loosers are those who refuse to play.

>It takes all the steam out of a war effort to add disclaimers to every "call
>for battle".  We, as players in the dream, should have our chivalry and honor
>in place PRIOR to getting caught up in the enthusiasm of fighting.  Hence we
>can have a rip roaring silly old time ranting and raving, praying and
>swearing, killing all who enter our weapons reach, without fear of the
>gremlins of injury or upset feelings.
>
>With the above in mind....

might I paraphrase:

ANSTEORRA WILL WIN ALL BATTLES, ALL BARDIC, ALL ARTS & SCIENCE....
			We will also WIN lots of FRIENDS in the process....

>With all respect to Gunnora Hallakarva

and to 	Lord Marrock Viltár Hár

Larkin
===