Kingdom Web site officer

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Feb 24 11:47:43 PST 1997

> "  Btw, *don't* send any information to me until I have posted the official
>   way of submitting material for inclusion. If you do, it will be thrown
>   away without regard.
> "
> is it worthwhile to send things like
> > >Pug, you also have my permission to list me on the Web page.
> now, or would you rather we waited?

I would rather you wait. I appreciate everyone wanting to get things
back up as quick as possible, but I want to know, concretely, how we are
going to deal with this situation.

As well, if I am going to cover my own ass, I will want it in writing
and *signed*. Email won't do.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something