Announcing the Printing Press...

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Tue Feb 25 08:00:02 PST 1997

At 10:15 AM 2/25/97 -0500, you wrote:

>     This announcement is forwarded from Rialto:
>
>>I have been all over the Web trying to figure out who to contact regarding
>>the SCA in my area.  Having just moved to Denton (univ. of north texas)
>>from San Diego (I miss Calafia and Caid), I find myself lost and
>>desparate.  Any information for people to contact in the northern
>>Dallas/Ft. Worth area would be greatly appreciated.
>
>>Thank you so much for any help you can offer.
>
>>Darth Nielsen
>
>    And while I hope we can help this young person, I also think it
>definitely illustrates our need for more information on our Kingdom Web Page.
> He is not an outsider or "mundane", he is one of our own that is trying to
>find information, and has been unsuccessful.  His newsletter will take a
>least 6 weeks to change address, and recieve the Black Star instead of the
>Crown Prints.  Is he to suffer in silence until it arrives, or should he be
>able to find event announcements and contact numbers when he arrives?
>
>     Lady Tyrca

Does the original include his e-mail address? That would be helpful for
those of us nearby to contact him.
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove, resident of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and the Barony
of Elfsea, Herald of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor

Quote of the Era: "Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in
every way" -- Mac Davis