Putting foot in mouth

J'lynn Yeates jyeates at bga.com
Wed Feb 26 08:35:35 PST 1997

On 26 Feb 97 at 17:18, R o W wrote:

> Your wife asked you the wrong question.     It should have been "What
> would you do if all of your friends no longer existed?"   (all 30,000 of
> them)   What would you do if you COULDN'T go anywhere in the country &
> much of the world knowing you would find friends and 'family'???
> I know MY life would be much emptier.

you do what every human being does ... mourn their loss, honour their
memory ... then get off your butt, find new circles, and get on with
your life ... or make the choice to live alone with ghosts

'wolf

... who has known too many "recovering SCAdian's" in his life ... and
has to cope with several who are still bitter about that part of
their past, even though it was close to 15 years ago that they left
"the game" for "reality"