PEMail.net and mailing lists...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jan 2 05:27:45 PST 1997

> I wanted to be the first to welcome you personally to PEmail.

Let's try this again.

  As the mailing *list* administrator for ansteorra at eden.com, I would like
  to say, get ansteorra at eden.com off this service now!!!

  I don't know who registered us with this service, but I am quite certain
  it shouldn't have been registered and should be removed immediately. (I
  hope it was accidently since I'd hate to have to hunt someone down
  and make their life miserable.)

  If on the other hand, this is yet another unsolicated ad, I'm glad
  to see that your company is yet another one of the spammers you are
  trying to protect us from.

  Thank you for your time and assistance in taking care of this problem.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something