Known World Dance Symposium Beds Still Available!!!!!

BILLQS@aol.com BILLQS at aol.com
Mon Jan 6 21:43:47 PST 1997

For those folks who have enquired, here is an update about beds on site,
crash space and hotel space for the First Known World Dance Symposium which
will be held January 30-February 2nd near New Orleans LA.

THERE ARE STILL BEDS AVAILABLE ON SITE-  However, there are not many beds
left, so if you want to stay on site in a bed you need to send in your
reservation ASAP.

In addition to the beds that are left there is plenty of floor (crash) space
available along with unlimited tenting and RV's (sorry no hookups.)

NEW SECOND HOTEL ADDED- For those wishing to stay in a hotel, the first
hotel, the Holiday Inn in Covington is full, but we have just made
arrangements with another hotel who should provide plenty of room for SCA'ers
to stay.  This hotel is the LAQUINTA INN in Slidell right off of I-10.  You
can call them at(504)643-9770.  Mention the SCA when you call.  Remember, if
you stay offsite in a hotel you only pay the daytrip rate for the event.

For Reservation Information contact: Christina de Asturias mka/ Christine
Pacheco, 800 Martin Behrman Avenue Apt. 103, Metarie LA 70005. (504)833-6661.

Please feel free to pass this information on to anyone you know who may be
interested in coming to this event.

Thank you.