From the VScribe...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jan 2 11:57:44 PST 1997

>From the Virtual Scribe of Ansteorra

Good Morning to one and all,

  As some of you know, but others do not, it is my great pleasure to
  announce that the Kingdom of Ansteorra has an official web presence.
  This will be used to make documents of interest, to new and old
  members alike, about the Kingdom of Ansteorra available. To get
  access to this information, use your favorite web browser and to go
  http://www.ansteorra.org. This is still a work in progress and will be
  improving daily for sometime to come.

  One thing I would like to get from each group is their full list of
  officers, as well as updates to these as they occur. Please send this
  information via email to VScribe at pug.net or via mundane means to:

  Richard Bainter
  7516 St. Cecelia
  Austin, TX 78757
  (512) 453-1549 - Answering machine

  Some of information that is currently at this location includes: exerts
  from the BlackStar, to be updated by the first of every month barring
  problems; exerts from the Gazette as they become available; back issues
  of both of these newsletters; Kingdom related publications, including
  the Guiding Hand, Kingdom Law and the Particpants Handbook; officer
  listings for the Kingdom, regions and local groups; the Kingdom
  calendar; and pointers to numerous other areas of interest.

  Comments, additions, corrections or other inquiries should be sent
  via email to VScribe at pug.net.

In Service to the Kingdom,

Phelim "Pug" Uhtred Gervas
Virtual Scribe - Ansteorra

P.S. I'd like to thank everyone who has helped in making this happen.
  Unfortunately there are too many to list here.

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something