Known World Dance Symposium Web Page

BILLQS at aol.com BILLQS at aol.com
Sat Jan 4 19:36:44 PST 1997

In a message dated 97-01-01 23:11:41 EST, BILL Q S writes:

<< As many of you know, the first ever Known World Dance Symposium is less
than a month away.  For the most important up to date information be sure and
visit our Web Page.

 <http://www.bham.net/sca/dance-symposium.html>

 For those of you who have hit the web page earlier, there is now a complete
listing of schedules of classes, special tours, reservations and other useful
information.

 On behalf of the staff from Saltare, and The Barony of Axemoor, let me say
that we look forward to seeing you January 31st- February 2nd in New Orleans!

 William Redcape of Iron Mountain
 Collegium Coordinator