help wanted re: coronation

Mark Wallace blackfox.mwal at webzone.net
Tue Jan 7 15:23:24 PST 1997

Unto  my fellow Ansteorrans does Master william Blackfox send greeting on
this , my first attempt to post to the Ansteorra list.  (tap-tap. .
.poof-poof. . .testing, I,II III. . .

While all of you are celebrating Mahdi's coronation I will be unable to
attend.  I would request that someone who might be taking photographs of the
procedings might take a few pix of Their Majesties in their Coronation garb
and make them available to me.  It has been a long time since I have done a
"Royal Portrait" and I think that this would be a good time to do so.
Anyone willing to do so, please post after the event and I will e-mail you
directly with an address to send them to.

Many thanks,
Master William

Mark Wallace                  |		"...And what makes you think
																			 |    that court is running too long?
(William Blackfox, O.P. ) |  " Oh-h-h, maybe that dead Enegizer