peer fear

Mike Vincent matchstc at atlcom.net
Thu Jan 9 21:03:22 PST 1997

Wonderful suggestion

 This being our second time around with the Society, there's been several
times that we were in this situation ( never having been part of a
household) and you feel real imposing when you have to sit a table because
that's the only open spot. It's real overwhelming for a new person to see
the degree of intricacy that some of the households put into their spread.
Not that's it's not a delight to the eye and senses just kinda intimidating
to be on the outside looking in.

 Thanks again a wonderful idea
Mighel