Coronation

Medievalbk at aol.com Medievalbk at aol.com
Fri Jan 10 19:38:34 PST 1997

<< Here's the latest update on Coronation for next weekend.

 Merchants are now welcome.  We have secured an indoor spot where merchants
 may sell their wares.  The merchant fee should be very reasonable.

I would be a very long drive, and I'd have no rattan, little armour but a lot
of books.
Could I pickup a rider/driver on the way from AZ, or have a place to crash
after the event before driving back.

I know what Barrony, but I have no other details.

Vilyehm the Merchant
medievalbk at aol.com
http://www.interloc.com/~medieval