SCA etc. (fwd)

ches ches at io.com
Sat Jan 11 02:44:30 PST 1997

I received several posts from several folks with really good
comments. But my box was being overwhelmed! It was a public post
about a public post to not kill my box, send your comments to the
lady in question or to the list. Not to my box, I do not know if they
were meant to be public or not. I am well aware of the list rules and
own a list myself. No offence meant or taken. :)

Ciao
Ches
Member - HTML Writer's Guild <http://www.hwg.org/>