New & Improved Amazon Household Web Site

J.A. Williams eadrick at stic.net
Sun Jan 12 23:05:35 PST 1997

Announcing the Great move of the Amazon Household on the Web
or Greetings, Come this way and visit the Amazon Household on the Web
(OK, both)

Greetings From Eadrick & Yrsa in Ansteorra,
We Are the Host and Hostess of The Amazons Household Web Site!

If you been around the SCA for a while You have prohably known, heard or
meet any number of the Members of the Amazon Household.
Do you know any one that would like to know more about the Amazon
Household?
Do you know of any one that has lost touch with Amazons in the past ???
years?
Or Are just curious about who are The Amazons?
Now there is place on the Web to do all of this and more!
We are trying to bring together as many of the Amazons as we can.
HL Jan And  Baroness Regina would like to know!

If you didn't know, we do have a mailing list!!!
Amazon Household Mail to:Majordomo at eden.com
Body of Message subscribe amazons

We Are to Moving!
Keep Kyree And The Amazon Web Page are moving to a better and bigger Web
Site!
The new mail can be sent to the following
mail to:storm at aisi.net
And the new is http://aisi.net/storm/index.htm
This old address will come down in early Febuary!
mail to:eadrick at stic.net
http://www.stic.net/users/eadrick/index.htm

If you didn't know, we do have a mailing list!!!
Amazon Household Mail to:Majordomo at eden.com
Body of Message subscribe amazons

Or for those wish to keep in contact with  Ansteorra !
The Ansteorra mailing list can be subscribed to here!
Mail to:Majordomo at eden.com
Body of Message subscribe ansteorra
We hope to make you visit pleasent
and help us to contact all our household members

Salut,
Eadrick & Yrsa