looking for his Grace

DEIDRA L GOUGH cat_eyes at juno.com
Tue Jan 14 14:43:58 PST 1997

His Grace Duke Inman should be listed in the last couple of Black Star's
as the Kingdom Seneschal.  Failing that,  Check the list of Kingdom
Seneschals in your Kingdom newsletter, or even the last TI.
Not having any of the aforementioned literature in front of me, or
anywhere near by, I'm afraid I can't just put the info here.

I'm probably way late in responding to this anyway, and I'm sorry.

Lady Deirdre
Western Regional Hospitaler
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Resurrection? Been there, done that. Can you say "Isis & Osiris"?