Clan Yellow Feather!

Jeanne C. Stapleton jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
Wed Jan 15 08:56:01 PST 1997

> Greetings, your excellancy,   I entend to be on the highways of your
> kingdom more this coming season.  I shall be wearing a yellow
> feather, perhaps our paths shall cross,
>
> H.L. Marcus
> cadet to Don Oengus

I certainly hope so, and look forward to it!  I think it will be
terrific if the "yellow feather" thing catches on.  I can't really
introduce it myself, not being one of the elect.  (I.e., no one who
knows me would buy it for one second.)
Countess Berengaria de Montfort de Carcassonne, OP
Barony of Caerthe
Kingdom of the Outlands