Awards Policy (Households in Ansteorra)

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Wed Jan 15 12:40:56 PST 1997

At 11:36 AM 1/15/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Countess, I am told households used to be VERY VERY BIG THINGS indeed
>in Ansteorra.  ...  Currently, the only important
>household -- indeed, I don't know if it's a household per se or just
>an unofficial group -- is (IIRC) Duke Sigmund's Backyard Crew.  xBut
>I'm quite willing to be corrected if I err in this.
>
>Daniel de Lincoln

There are several households of some importance active in the Western
Region. House Oporto (I hope I've got the spelling right) is active in the
light weapons community. In the Barony of Elfsea and its cantons House Mac
an Ghabhann (of which I am a member) is quite active. On the other hand Keep
of the Haunted Grove of which I am head is not very active, but it qualifies
as a "Great Household" because we have members in Lochac and Midrealm.
Alan