Awards Policy (Households in Ansteorra)

J.A. Williams eadrick at stic.net
Wed Jan 15 23:50:50 PST 1997

V. Allan Endel wrote:

> At 11:36 AM 1/15/97 -0800, you wrote:
> >Countess, I am told households used to be VERY VERY BIG THINGS indeed
> >in Ansteorra.  ...  Currently, the only important
> >household -- indeed, I don't know if it's a household per se or just
> >an unofficial group -- is (IIRC) Duke Sigmund's Backyard Crew.  xBut
> >I'm quite willing to be corrected if I err in this.
> >
> >Daniel de Lincoln
>
> There are several households of some importance active in the Western
> Region. House Oporto (I hope I've got the spelling right) is active in the
> light weapons community. In the Barony of Elfsea and its cantons House Mac
> an Ghabhann (of which I am a member) is quite active. On the other hand Keep
> of the Haunted Grove of which I am head is not very active, but it qualifies
> as a "Great Household" because we have members in Lochac and Midrealm.
> Alan

Greetings from Keep Kyree,

		I could not help but notice that one of the largest households around,
boasting, at last count I do believe, 2,000 members strong, was The
Amazon Houshold. Since the founders, Honarable Lady Jan and Baroness
Mistress Regina reside in this fair kingdom,I do believe that makes it a
local household. And since there are members in most, if not all, of the
kingdoms, and since it really is, I would say it is a "Great Houshold".
		If you wish more info on us, you can find The Amazon Household on the
net at www.aisi.net/storm/amazon.htm. Enjoy.....

							Eadrick Kyree,
						Proud daughter, associate, and most
						importantly, friend of The Amazons.