===>> An Interesting FREE Offer

dennis grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Jan 18 22:19:33 PST 1997

Greetings Cosyns,

Lyonel here.

Wow, did everybody get this nifty offer?  And didn't you just cream your
hosen when you saw that high priority?  Golly gosh and jeepers, I'm so
overcome with consumer zeal, I can hardly shop!

>FOR MORE INFO:   please "cut out" the below form on the "cut" lines shown,
and fax it, for the fastest reply to:                  718-227-9125   (this
is a fax # in the USA)

No, wait!  Even better!  Just post your credit card numbers to every e-mail
list and burn down your house and throw all your money out the window of
your car as you speed headlong off a cliff into Lake Travis!

Spam spam spam spam.  Spamedy SPAM, Loverly spam!!!!

Okay, sorry.  I'm better now.  *Whew*  That was a close one.

Sir L.