1996 Ansteorra On-Line Award Project

Baker, Mike mbaker at rapp.com
Mon Jan 20 16:03:00 PST 1997

As a follow-on note:
Votes are already coming in, and I need to remind everyone to plainly label
their choices for first, second, and third.

Further, as a clarification: as tabulator of votes, I will NOT myself be
voting. (I made nominations, so there!)

Also repeating: votes will only be tabulated if received at e-mail address

KiheBard at aol.com

prior to the established deadline.

(If for some unforeseen reason your e-mail refuses to communicate with AOL,
pls. document the problem thoroughly and inform myself and HE Galen by
whatever other means *will* reach us.  We'll address the difficulty as soon
as possible.)

al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra

Mike C. Baker  "My words & my opinions are my own!"
WWW Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
US-SNAIL: 5131 Ponderosa Way, Dallas, TX, 75227, USA
WORK:    mbaker at rapp.com       PERSONAL: MikeCBaker at aol.com
"PLAY":  KiheBard at aol.com  -OR-  kihe at geocities.com
FIDONET: Kihe.Blackeagle at f6224.n124.z1.fidonet.org (SysOp)