Alexis's List

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sat Jan 25 07:38:35 PST 1997

  Concerning all the work it take to become a knight in thus kingdom reminds
me of  a list compliles by our baronial senacheal Ld. Alexis-  the list is
compiled from a conversation he had  (supposedly) with an on looker at
fighter practice.
Observer:  I would like to be a knight in your group.
Alexis: You have to spend lots of money and get you armor together.
Observer:  I would like to be a knight in your group. When I get my armor
together then I can be a knight?
Alexis: No- you then have to come to fighter practice
Observer:  I would like to be a knight in your group. When I get my armor
together and come to fighter practice, then I can be a knight?
Alexis: No- you have to get noticed by a knight and become his squire.
Observer:  I would like to be a knight in your group. When I get my armor
together and come to fighter practice, and become a squire, then I can be a
knight?
Alexis: No- you have to win some major tounaments and alot of minor
tournaments before you can become a knight.
Observer:  I would like to be a knight in your group. When I get my armor
together and come to fighter practice, and become a squire, and win alot of
tournaments, then I can be a knight?
Alexis: No- you have to be voted upon by alot of other knights who all have
to like you even though you have beaten them in the tournaments.
Observer:  I would like to be a knight in your group. When I get my armor
together and come to fighter practice, and become a squire, and win alot of
tournaments, and be voted upon by the other knights all of whom have to like
me, then I can be a knight?
Alexis: No-the King has to approve of you .
Observer:  I would like to be a knight in your group. When I get my armor
together and come to fighter practice, and become a squire, and win alot of
tournaments, and be voted upon by the other knights all of whom have to like
me, and approved by the king, then I can be a knight? How long is this going
to take?
Alexis:About 2 to 10 years.
Observer: Goodby---

                                                        Baron Bors
                                                    ex- kight wannabe
         soon to be ex- squire to Sir Ruric ( alias the party knight- now
known as Ruric
                       the invisable)  free at last- free at last-thank God
I'm free at last