wInterkingdom

Burke McCrory burkemc at ionet.net
Sun Jan 26 06:37:48 PST 1997

At 01:36 AM 1/27/97 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 97-01-26 20:45:16 EST, Kateryn wrote:
>> So would you all like to regale us with wonderful stories about
>>  wInterkingdom?  How good was the feast?
>
>The feast was good. The feast was VERY good for being the effort of a
>first-time feast-crat (hey, can't please everyone, but the lady came very,
>very close as far as *I* am concerned).
>
>Saturday was MUCH colder than advertised in advance (Friday night I don't
>know how cold it got, by my toes are still in rebellion and I am rushing
>through mail so I can try and catch up on sleep). Much praise to the
>individuals who arranged for the merchants to have the walled pavillion with
>heater for space. (We were cozy, but we survived - if not for the shelter, I
>could not have continued out-of-doors...)

<snip>
>Amra / Kihe / Mike

Amra!
I am disappointed in you......
As one of the founding members in Mooneschadow and having been raised just
south of the Wasteland I would think that you would know and be prepared
for Northern Ansteorra's random weather.  Perhaps living in the more
comfortable climate of central Ansteorra has soften your skin?  :-)

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald

mka. Burke McCrory
burkemc at ionet.net