Mercantile & Other Itineraries

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Tue Jan 28 10:46:59 PST 1997

	Rats!  I won't get to go there!  This is a plot to keep me from
shopping where I want!  Unfair!  All SCA merchants should be given the
nicest vehicles and plenty of travel time so I can see their wares!

	Caution!  Alert!
	All peoples should now start propitiating the Snow Dieties,
whoever they are!
	The Lilies War starts June 13th.  The Kansas city School District
is now adding on days to the calendar due to snow days!
	If they add on any more this Fat Old Norseman will have to miss
days of his favorite War!
	(The snows keep comming in from the South and West!  I know that
it is an Ansteorran Plot!  I also know that your Sultan is in command of
the weather there!  I have threatened to write a Lampoon!  Now I am
threatening to compose a Drottkveat!)
	Stop sending me this weather!  Please!  Stop me before I sing
again!
	Mikal

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
Long have I wandered    the wind now my poet
          Without companion or friend
You speak of your teachings     The priests have so taught
          To scorn the tales of past valor
If this is the cost      and coin of the trade
          How can one profit or gain?
			(JOHNSAGA)