device

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Jan 7 09:12:39 PST 1997

I replied to Lord Brendan in private mail.

If anyone has questions about ... well, about anything heraldic,
actually, you can always contact me.  In particular, I'm well-
set-up to tell people about the status of their submissions
and registrations, because I have an index of submissions
(tho your branch herald should be receiving a copy this week)
and a fair number of source documents.  I like to explain
matters relating to the submissions process.

Daniel de Lincoln
--
                             Tim McDaniel
              Never use mcdaniel at mcdaniel.dallas.tx.us.