SCA etc. (fwd)

Matthew R. Popalisky mpopali at comp.uark.edu
Thu Jan 9 20:45:23 PST 1997

On Wed, 8 Jan 1997, E.Preston III & Shelly K Walker wrote:

> >SCA having low numbers problems athe UofH.
>
> I hate to state the obvious, but how many demos have you tried on the
> campus? Fighter practice on campus or in close proximity?
> I'm sure there are groups out there who have universities in their area,
> so I'll let those speak.
> Britta the Red

My thought on the matter is have a recruiting demo on campus at least in
Septemeber, preferable September and March.

Advertrise, advertise.  Find out what must be done to post in promenent
areas.  We had a "shadow" group for a while the Medeival Re-enactment
Society so we could be a registered student organizaiton.

This worked for Grimfells back when they used to recruit.

Kateryn
Grimfells.