SCA etc. (fwd)

E.Preston III & Shelly K Walker wf3 at icok.net
Fri Jan 10 18:18:35 PST 1997

Ches, by posting the message about the Un. of Houston, we all assume it
was open for discussion.(IMOHO of course) No one is attempting to "kill
the messenger" by speaking of it. If this is a taboo subject, I will of
course leave it alone. Anything I post to the list is public as far as
I'm concerned. If this isn't so with you, perhaps you want to remember
that this is something of a public forum, as far as Ansteorran goes. And
please, I'm not trying to be rude at all, please pardon me if I speak
ineloquently. :-)
Britta the Red