Awards Policy

DEIDRA L GOUGH cat_eyes at juno.com
Tue Jan 14 21:21:42 PST 1997

I happen to agree with you. If a person is actively a detriment to their
local group, they should NOT be rewarded for it.  An award does just
that. I have seen this happen in our group several times over the last
couple of years. It amazes me that someone can  tell the powers that be
(locally) that they will not be playing here anymore because they "have
bigger fish to fry" (and leave taking their entire household with them),
and then receive grant level service awards as well as a Baronial service
award.

I don't know, maybe I am seeing this all wrong, but maybe not.

Deirdre

Resurrection? Been there, done that. Can you say "Isis & Osiris"?