Western Region Hospitaler

DEIDRA L GOUGH cat_eyes at juno.com
Tue Jan 14 21:21:42 PST 1997

Amazingly enough, I was not speaking of monetary gain. I was speaking as
a Hospitaler concerned for the continued well being of this Kingdom--
which does require a minium number of paid members. Heaven forbid we fall
below this number or even close to it for that matter.  As to lowering
membership costs, at this point the only possible way to do this is to
increase memberships so much that we don't need to pay $35/person/year to
maintain administrative costs.

If a few more people thought of the Society of a game for people needing
people to survive and not so much as one big nationwide fund raiser,
memberships might not be an issue.

As Always, In Service
To the Dream
Lady Deirdre
Western Regional Hospitaler

Resurrection? Been there, done that. Can you say "Isis & Osiris"?