Western Regional A & S

Larkin O'Kane larkin at apache.webstar.net
Wed Jan 15 20:10:20 PST 1997

On 15 Jan 9719:17
max at hub.ofthe.net (max at hub.ofthe.net <ansteorra at eden.com>) wrote about
Western Regional A & S
 And I just had to reply.

> Help Just a quick note!!  If some one from Mendersham could please
> call me 806-797-8259.  I understand you are hosting the WR A&S.
> Please let me know.  I wish to hold a tourney/court in March if it
> is not on the same weekend as the A & S.  Thanks for your time.
>
> Ly Anastasiya

Lady Anastasiya, It is the Incipient Shire of Crossroads Keep that is
sponsoring the WR A&S.  Baroness Mistress Regina at (915) 267-6752
should be able to provide the information you need.

Larkin
===
"it is not necessary that the reward of virtue   | Larkin O'Kane
shall be seen: it is sufficient that it shall    |aka Charlie Cain
be deserved." - Danio Attendoli (1565            | larkin at webstar.net